What you need to know about property tax options in Canada

The government will likely be asking the courts to take up a case filed by a Canadian-born family who is challenging its tax on their foreign-born son, who moved back to Canada as a child and is now 30 years old.The case is the latest of several that have been filed by American parents of Canadian children in recent years.It

Read More